- Power on the phone and ensure Bluetooth is ON. Please refer to your phone’s user guide for steps to turn on Bluetooth.
- Press and release the PHONE button on the steering wheel and wait for the “beep” before you speak.
- Say “Pair (a) device”, or “Pair (a) Phone”.
- System will respond with “Start pairing procedure on the device. See the device manual for instructions. The Pairing Code is ‘XXXX’”.
- Remember the PIN code the Fuse System speaks.
Connecting bluetooth can be a trying experience if you are unfamiliar with a vehicle or a device. Here at Jim Shorkey Mitsubishi, we have some helpful hints to connect your phone to your loved Mitsubishi.
- Press the speech button on the steering wheel. It displays the image of a head with speech lines coming from the mouth. Wait for the beep.
- After the beep, say “Setup.” The vehicle will list several options through the audio system at this point. Wait until it has completed the list and beeps again.
- Say “Pairing options.” Again, the vehicle will list options like list phones, select phone and pair a new phone. Wait for the beep.
- Say “Pair.” The Outlander will dictate instructions, and ask you for a four-digit PINcode.
- Say ANY four-digit pin code. You will use this PIN code on your phone right away to complete the pairing procedure.
- From the “Settings” menu, select Bluetooth.
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled, or set to “On.”
- Start a search on your phone for new devices.
- Once detected, “Hands-Free System” or a similar name will display. Select it.
- Enter the four-digit PIN number you selected previously. In some cases, the PIN number will display and you will only need to confirm that is it correct.
- Your vehicle will ask you for a name associated with the cellphone. Say your name after the beep.
- The vehicle will confirm by saying “Pairing Complete.”
Or Check out this video with our product specialist, JB Lynn.
When the Mitsubishi Mirage was first released many had stereotypes that the Mirage was small and underwhelming. Overtime customers changed that perception to now being one of the most loyal vehicles in the US. The new Mitsubishi just hit the ground and they have done even more improvements for the consumer. When driving the new Mirage and noticed things changed for the better.
The first thing that I noticed when I got into the Mirage was the new cloth that the Mirage gained. It is much softer and less synthetic than the previous models. The size of the cabin kept its amazing space that only Japanese manufactures have seem to conquer. It’s so roomie. The front dash has changed to a cleaner heating and cooling unit and gives you a feeling of sitting back more than previous models. The suspension, tires and breaks are the same ,but the engine is the difference to the vehicle. The newly redesigned engine gives you 4 more horse power. It might not sound like much but with the new speed it improves acceleration. Older models felt sluggish on acceleration when you pushed the gas pedal, with the engine improved the car is one of the most well balanced vehicles we have seen. It keeps its impressive MPG with it averaging about 40 miles per gallon. It inherits Mitsubishi’s industry’s best 100,000 mile warranty. The 2017 is an upgrade that anyone would love.
The Mitsubishi lineup boasts some of the safest vehicles on the road, from the Mitsubishi Outlander to the Outlander Sport and Mirage. But unfortunately, no matter how safe a car is designed and engineered, drivers have to take care of their tires. We cannot stress enough the important of replacing your tires as soon as you notice signs of wear and tear.
What specifically should you look out for? Some tall-tell warning signs you need new tires include worn-out tire treads, cracks in the sidewall, or bulges and blisters on the surface of the tire.
If your tires are experiencing any of these signs, then we have you covered. At Jim Shorkey Mitsubishi, we’re offering a special BOGO sale on all tires: Buy three tires, get one free for all makes and models. It’s that simple! Give us a call at (866) 337-7037 to schedule your appointment today! This offer is for a limited time only.