The 2016 Outlander Sport comes in a wide variety of models and today we will talk and show you the most premium trim Mitsubishi has to offer, the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport GT! JB Lynn our Jim Shorkey Mitsubishi Sales Consultant will take you on a tour of the GT. This vehicle offers one of the best warranty’s on the market with its 100,000 mile power train limited warranty with the addition of our personal warranty forever program. The Outlander Sport GT has a 2.4 liter engine that gives it a lovely boost making your driving experience complete. The 2016 models have over 100 improvements overall, including a touchscreen console. It is an IIHS top safety pick and we at the dealership can’t get enough of this well update vehicle. So here is the vehicle and if you have any questions call us at 844-316-6060 or visit us at www.jimshoreymitsubishi.com.
Connecting bluetooth can be a trying experience if you are unfamiliar with a vehicle or a device. Here at Jim Shorkey Mitsubishi, we have some helpful hints to connect your phone to your loved Mitsubishi.
- Press the speech button on the steering wheel. It displays the image of a head with speech lines coming from the mouth. Wait for the beep.
- After the beep, say “Setup.” The vehicle will list several options through the audio system at this point. Wait until it has completed the list and beeps again.
- Say “Pairing options.” Again, the vehicle will list options like list phones, select phone and pair a new phone. Wait for the beep.
- Say “Pair.” The Outlander will dictate instructions, and ask you for a four-digit PINcode.
- Say ANY four-digit pin code. You will use this PIN code on your phone right away to complete the pairing procedure.
- From the “Settings” menu, select Bluetooth.
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled, or set to “On.”
- Start a search on your phone for new devices.
- Once detected, “Hands-Free System” or a similar name will display. Select it.
- Enter the four-digit PIN number you selected previously. In some cases, the PIN number will display and you will only need to confirm that is it correct.
- Your vehicle will ask you for a name associated with the cellphone. Say your name after the beep.
- The vehicle will confirm by saying “Pairing Complete.”
Or Check out this video with our product specialist, JB Lynn.
In life, we make hard choices. This story is about one of those time. So please enjoy this short film about a great premium vehicle that is on sale at $19,997. I you have any questions give us a call at (844) 316-6060 or visit us at http://www.jimshorkey.com/